- Home page.
Software for Polls.
Built upon the software running the website PerennialSurvey.com, Canadian Survey has been intensively tested and modified to suit over a thousand customers. If you want to run surveys, but are not interested in using software hosted for you on another server, Canadian Survey is the product for you.
What is Canadian Survey?
Canadian Survey a product for operating surveys on the web. It is a revolutionary, time-saving, flexible, yet advanced, online software product.
Canadian Survey can be installed quickly and easily and our state of the art interface allows you to breeze through the construction of surveys. Many types of questions are supported, from multiple choice, to paragraph responses, and from dates to numerical values. It is easy to highly customize every survey to meet your needs. Advanced analysis and beautiful graphical results make the writing of a professional report easier than ever before. Finally, you can either analyze data online or download it to your favorite software.
Canadian Survey requires Perl 5 and runs on Unix and Linux systems.
These are pictures of Canadian Survey in operation. They are shown here to visually demonstrate the full power of this surveying tool. Click on the images to view them at their full size:
The editor login page.
Editing a survey.
Creating a new question.
Inserting a paragraph.
A finished and working survey.
Want to see it in operation?
- Take a Sample Survey
Try the Survey Editor.
- [The password is test]
People enjoy making comments, leaving opinions, or simply just talking about themselves. The willingness to take surveys and the empowerment a person feels when taking them, makes surveys the ideal way for businesses and organizations to collect information.
Running surveys on the internet takes feedback to another level. When a survey is taken online, it is much cheaper then sending individuals out to ask questions, and does not require thousands of question sheets to be printed. Online surveys are usually taken in private, which allows people to more expressive with their responses.
As the data is collected on computer, it is easy to process, analize and utilize the information.
An online survey is an ideal way to improve your efficiency and to reduce your costs. Any forms you use to collect information can be taken online: You can simply tell people to go to your website. The added benefit to using the internet is that all the data will be stored already in a form which can be analized and used in any existing data analasys software. Canadian survey is unique in being one of the only survey management systems with an interface anybody can use. It's that easy.
Many different types of question supported:
· Select answers
- · Drop down menu.
- · Radio buttons.
· Multi-select answers
- · Minimum number of answers selected
- · Unlimited number of answers to questions
· Single line text
- · Maximum length
- · Multi-line text
- · Discrete (limited) or continuous (real numbers)
- · Maximum value, minimum value
- · Step value for discrete numbers
- · A date with a year or without a year
- · Maximum date, minimum date
Organize and Design Surveys
- · Spread surveys over multiple pages.
- · Arrange your questions and survey elements.
- · Insert images, paragraphs and html.
· Set overall styling such as:
- · Background, text and link colors.
- · Title / Title Image.
- · Overall font and text size.
- · Overall font.
· Control what happens at the end of a survey:
- · Redirect to a webpage.
- · Display a custom message.
- · Show the results.
- · Show limited results.
- Supports the operation of surveys in multiple languages.
- · English, French, Brazillian Portuguese and Dutch key words included.
- View results online.
- · Each question type has a corresponding graphical representation.
- · Perform analysis online with the results.
- · Download the results for use in your favourite software.
- · You can select individual results that you want to delete.
- · Results can be made avaliable for the public to view.
- Prevent a survey from being taken twice.
- · Tracking of IP addresses.
- · Tracking through cookies.
- · E-mail registration of votes.
- · E-mail confirmation of votes.
- · Voter registration.
- Create user ID and password combinations for surveys.
- Generate printable sheets of user IDs and passwords.
- Delete, reorganize user ID and password combinations.
- Control the respondent's experience.
- · Set whether or not a question must be answered.
- · Make a survey easier to take through Branching Logic.
- Skip forward and backwards through surveys.
- Automatically eliminate irrelevant questions.
- Set up conditions spanning multiple questions.
- An unlimited number of conditions can be considered per page.
- · Full instructions are provided for every utility.
- · Free installation is avaliable if required.
- · Included with the purchase is a minimum technical support period of four months.
- · Need customization? Just .
- A website/webserver running Unix or Linux.
- The ability to run Perl 5 scripts
- Take a Sample Survey
- Try the Survey Editor.
- [The password is test]